What type of information does Luce Performance Group collect about me? Luce Performance Group may collect personal information. Personal information means information about an identifiable individual and may include:
- identifying information, such as name, address, e-mail address;
Personal information does not include business contact information (e.g. office address, telephone number) in those jurisdictions that recognize such information as not being personal information.
Luce Performance Group may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. Since it is not personal information, Luce Performance Group may use aggregated data in any way that it considers appropriate.
How does Luce Performance Group use personal information? Luce Performance Group may use personal information provided verbally or in writing (including via electronic media) by customers and potential employees in order to:
Is my personal information shared with third parties? We may arrange to have marketing and promotional information of other companies sent to you that we think might be of interest to you. We however do not share your personal information with third parties.
- Process and manage your purchase of Luce Performance Group products and services.
- Communicate with you about your Luce Performance Group Membership, or a contest you have entered;
- Respond to your customer service inquiries;
- Communicate with you about:
- our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers, if you have opted to receive such communications either through providing your email address on LucePerformanceGroup.com or by indicating as such when you signed up for a LucePerformanceGroup.com account;
- Communicate, to the extent required, with and manage our relationship with Luce Performance Group consultants, strategic partners, agents, distributors, suppliers, contractors and other companies affiliated with Luce Performance Group in order to improve Luce Performance Group offering of products and services; and
- Meet any applicable legal and regulatory requirement
We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our corporate policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
In the event of a sale of some or all of our business, Luce Performance Group may disclose personal information to those involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business.
How do I remove or modify my personal information? Luce Performance Group strives to ensure that any personal information provided and in its possession is as accurate, current and complete as necessary for the purposes for which we use that information.
If you signed up to receive email communications by providing your email address on LucePerformanceGroup.com, you may click here to opt out.
Why does Luce Performance Group collect web site use information? During your visit to LucePerformanceGroup.com, we will collect certain web site use information for a number of purposes, namely to:
- Make your access more convenient and efficient;
- Establish Site activity trends;
- Monitor Site performance; and
- Improve Site design and functionality
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Information from children Luce Performance Group.com is an adult audience site that is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from people under the age of 21. Luce Performance Group does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 21, and does not use such information if it discovers that it is has been provided.
Questions and Feedback We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Upcoming EventsSee All Events